Where to start? This is all over the web today. I will just provide the links that I find while surfing. It does seem as if the curtain has been pulled back, and the Wizard of Oz has been exposed. (Thank you, Toto!)
- Andrew Bolt from the Australian Herald Sun is all over this.
- Blog Critics: Global Warming Fraud Exposed as Copenhagen Approaches.
- Steve McIntyre from Climate Audit reports.
- Bishop Hill has many columns up.
- The Washington Post: Hackers steal electronic data from top climate research center.
- From the UK Daily Mail Online: Hackers “expose global warming con.”
- New York Times: Hacked E-Mail is New Fodder for Climate Dispute.
- Dr. Roy Spencer: Global Warming’s Blue Dress Moment?
- What’s Up With That? is all over this, too.
- There is also a search engine where you can search through the alleged hacked emails.
- The Boston Herald: E-mail leak turns up heat on global warming.
- The San Francisco Examiner: Evidence of a desperate push to pump global warming up… and up.
- From Jay Hancock at the Baltimore Sun: Climate scientists are petty, vindictive.
Of course, bloggers are out there combing the web for new stuff on this.
Not related to the conspiracy, but Salon had a column on Thursday: Scientists baffled by Global Warming’s time-out. Well, shucks, if the data has been fixed and the scientists duped, maybe the bafflement will subside.
- Michelle Malkin: The global warming scandal of the century.
- Tim Blair – Bring on the destruction
- Jay Currie with The Dirt.
- The Times of India: Experts tinkered with climate data.
- The Wall Street Journal: Hacked Emails Show Climate Science Ridden with Rancor.
- The Tech Generation Daily: Hackers steal confidential global warming data.
- Power Line blog: When In Doubt, Delete.
- James Delingpole at the UK Telegraph: Climategate: how the MSM reported the greatest scandal in modern science.